Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great experience with BMW Financial Services

tag
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

Great experience with BMW Financial Services

I did all of my research online for the car I wanted to buy (2009 BMW 328i coupe), went to the dealer on Saturday, test drove 3 models and picked one out. While walking back to the salesperson's desk, she blurted out that she's going to take $2,500 off the sticker and the car qualified for a 2.9% finance rate, no money down (with approved credit) and BMW picks up your first 2 payments (for well qualified buyers). From the time I sat down to go over the details to actually signing a contract for all of the above, it was approximately 3 hours. When they pulled my credit file (Experian), they also pre-approved me for the BMW Rewards VISA credit card. Not a bad experience at all and thought I'd share.

I've waited 8 years to buy another vehicle and had plenty of cash to put down but I wanted to finally experience this one time in my life where I'm not writing a check to the dealer 'just to get the deal done'..... Of course I'll end up paying the loan off early.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Re: Great experience with BMW Financial Services

Congrats on your new ride!!

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Re: Great experience with BMW Financial Services

I have to agree they are great to work with.  We purchased our first BMW back in 2006 and when the lease was up we got into an 09 528i.  During the three year period we did go thru a few lates and recovered from that, and I have to tell you BMW could of not made the experience the best, and did not hold the lates against us.  Also, on there Visa rewards card it is one of the only cards in our wallet that has not raised our APR. 

Congrats on the car!

MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.