cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide to Financing, Leasing, and Refinancing a Car

New Contributor

Re: The Definitive Guide to Financing or Leasing a Vehicle

any chance on updating to include the refinance section?

Established Contributor

wow... so much informative information. Where were you at when i bought my car!!! lol

Established Contributor

Uni72 wrote:

any chance on updating to include the refinance section?

I agree. I need to refinance.

Valued Contributor

Sorry y'all! I've been out forever as my work got super busy. I'll work on getting this updated today and tomorrow.

For an urgent question Monday thru Fridays, feel free to email me directly remembermyfico //at// gmail /dot/ com if you need a response in 24 hours.

What are the benefits of Refinancing a car?

Quicksilver MC(1600),Quick Silver MC($2500),Quicksilver Visa($750), Lowes($8000), Firestone($1400),Discover($500),GM card($300),Barclaycard($1400),Sallie Mae($1000),Walmart($5000),PayPal Extras Mastercard($7000),credit one($600), JCPenny($4000), Amex (500) , ,Fingerhut(1500),
Valued Member

Dang. Read it all the way to the "refinancing" which I need. Smiley Happy

Hopefully you can find some time to write about this section.

Thank you so much for the information.

Valued Member

When it comes to auto financing with a Co-Borrower do they take the higer or lower of the fico scores between the two people? My credit is a little lower than my wifes, but I am the sole income for the family. Just wondering if there is any benefit to adding her?

Highlighted

Re: Guide to Financing, Leasing, and Refinancing a Car

Wow, there are lots of things to understood and consider. Thank you for your best guide here.

New Visitor

Car Leasing?

Have you considered refinancing a leased vehicle? Here's information you may find useful: (link deleted)  Please read the terms and conditions.. no advertising without prior permission from admin.