cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! Dont know what to do.

tag
RefiGuy

Re: HELP!!! Dont know what to do.

I refinance peoples auto loans and I know I can get mid 2% rates on that score for up to 75 months, something like that would be like $345ish. You should buy it out know because its loan to value will be higher now as a newer car with only 8 or 12k miles on it (cant remember) than a 2 year old car with high miles. And you know what rates and the market is doing now, who knows what things will look like in 2 or 3 years from now.

Hope this helps.

Message 11 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@RefiGuy wrote:

I refinance peoples auto loans and I know I can get mid 2% rates on that score for up to 75 months, something like that would be like $345ish. You should buy it out know because its loan to value will be higher now as a newer car with only 8 or 12k miles on it (cant remember) than a 2 year old car with high miles. And you know what rates and the market is doing now, who knows what things will look like in 2 or 3 years from now.

Hope this helps.

2% without a credit union for a refi?

75 months on a used car... even if it is under a year old!

Message 12 of 13
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Either way your obligation will run you the $400+ per month.  With the lease you'll defer about $3,600-$4,000 to the end of the elase in mileage overage vs making the payment now.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.