Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help calculating loan...

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Help calculating loan...

She plans to refinance once her score is up more...i'm currently helping her to rebuild her credit....hopefully this new loan will contribute to that.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 11 of 13
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

Update...

My sister ended up going with a 2012 Chevy Cruze LS. She was approved through Wells Fargo for 14%, payments 424 a month. She loves the car. Thanks for your help.

Glad that she likes it ~ did she go with 6 year financing ?   If so then the amount financed would be ~20,500.   Did she end up doing a trade in as well ?

Yes she went with 6 year financing, and she traded in a 06 chrysler 300, i posted the info in the "auto loan approvals" thread.

Thanks!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 12 of 13
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

She plans to refinance once her score is up more...i'm currently helping her to rebuild her credit....hopefully this new loan will contribute to that.

Cool ~ hopefully she can get a better rate in the next year....Having the auto loan will certainly help her auto enhanced FICO score.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.