Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Re: Help calculating loan...

She plans to refinance once her score is up more...i'm currently helping her to rebuild her credit....hopefully this new loan will contribute to that.

Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

pizzadude wrote:

Schoolbuskid wrote:

Update...

My sister ended up going with a 2012 Chevy Cruze LS. She was approved through Wells Fargo for 14%, payments 424 a month. She loves the car. Thanks for your help.

Glad that she likes it ~ did she go with 6 year financing ?   If so then the amount financed would be ~20,500.   Did she end up doing a trade in as well ?

Yes she went with 6 year financing, and she traded in a 06 chrysler 300, i posted the info in the "auto loan approvals" thread.

Thanks!

pizzadude

Schoolbuskid wrote:

She plans to refinance once her score is up more...i'm currently helping her to rebuild her credit....hopefully this new loan will contribute to that.

Cool ~ hopefully she can get a better rate in the next year....Having the auto loan will certainly help her auto enhanced FICO score.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}