Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help getting an auto loan?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help getting an auto loan?

Hello everyone! I am a bit new with my credit but I've been working hard to try and keep working on building and maintaining a good score.
I am currently in the market for a 2013 used auto (putting 2800 down and taking about 18000 in a loan). But I cannot seem to get approved by anyone I've tried capitol one blank check and a local CU with no avail. I have a TU score of 750 and EF of 740 one open card from capitol one with 2k limit and 2 previous car loans (both with co-signers). Perfect payment history and no marks against me. Why can't I get approved? I'm only 24 would that have anything to do with it? Also My annual wage is right around 48k and I did get a new job about 8 months ago could that also be a factor?
Thank you all for any help and advise!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help getting an auto loan?

That seems odd. Do you have a thin file? How were your previous auto loans, were they paid on time?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help getting an auto loan?

Yea something doesn't sound right. What were the reasons giving as to why the loans were declined?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.