Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda 0.9% Financing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honda 0.9% Financing

Hi Everyone ~

My husband and I are in the market for a new car.  We would have liked to wait a year but our Jetta TDI with 163k miles is starting to need some major work so we are looking at a Honda Civic for around 19k.  I am currently unemployed (hence why we wanted to wait) so my husband will be solo on this.  His scores are 693 and 711, which he got from this site.  The car salesmen told us that special 0.9% financing auto approval is 720 but if we have good car credit (which we do), we should qualify.  Before we take an inquiry hit, what do you guys think?  Other factors - credit utilization is 28% (we are working on this) and he makes 55k a year.

Thanks in advance!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Honda 0.9% Financing

Assuming good DTI  do not see you having any problems

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much, appreciate the response!  We are headed to the dealer tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Pretty much all the car companies with the special financing that I know are going down as low as tier 3 credit to still give special rate.  Tier 3 depending on the car lender is as low as 650... you should have no problems

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.