Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda Finance Approval!!

tag
chopperacn
New Contributor

Honda Finance Approval!!

Applied online on the AHFC website today and got this instant approval message:

_________________________________________________________________________________

" You have been approved for up to $33,000 in credit. Please print your application and certificate with your pre-approved amount. Save yourself time and bring both your application and certificate into your local Acura dealer.

This decision was based on the limited information provided. You may qualify for a higher credit amount. To receive further details or specific information on interest rates, please contact your local authorized dealer. "

__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know at this point is the interest rate fixed? Do I need to contact any Acura dealer in my area and will they again run credit app on me?

My Scores : TU:679 EQ :666.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

Re: Honda Finance Approval!!

Car loans are always fixed in my experience.  Call them up and find out what the interest rate is, and the number of months of the loan.  Since it was based on limited financial data don't be surprised at the (high) interest rate that may be quoted to you.  They will probably run your credit again, but if it is within two weeks it won't matter.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

1- there is no interest rate yet. there is no deal yet

They cannot offer you one until they know what you are doing

You have been given an approval up to 33K, depending on what you actually buy,offered incentives, how much you are putting down, what term, and all the other aspects of the deal, then you will get a rate.

Going to a Acura dealership they will be able to pull your already submitted info off the Acura computers- they will also of course be checking to see if the information sunmitted matches what you have in person.

2- they have no need to run your bureau again, unless they think they can get you a better rate at another bank

Message 3 of 5
bobtail
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!  Have you gone to dealer?  Thinking of purchasing MDX.  Do you know who they pulled?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
chopperacn
New Contributor

Acura Financial Services Offered me 7% Apr on financing 26K, with 11K down payment.

My CR was pulled twice, once by AFS and the 2nd one by the dealer who wanted to see if he can better the rate.

Both the times they pulled only TU.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.