Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda financing advice needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honda financing advice needed

So I went to American Honda Finance website and applied for pre approved financing and was pre approved for 25k with 7k down for my trade in. Now it says print and bring the preapproval certificate and application into the Honda dealership. I have had 2 loans through AHF in the past the first with my mother co signing a lease and the second was me buying out the lease on my own. I paid off both. Since then I filed bankruptcy due to massive medical bills this year to avoid garnishment. My credit is really not that great. I noticed the application I am to bring in it asks if I ever filed bankruptcy. When I check yes will they suddenly change their mind or am I guaranteed this offer due to being preaproved? Also I told a acquaintance I know that works at Honda dealership about this preapproval and he told me to come in and "reapply" through his dealership. I'm confused and really don't know what to do. Thanks for the advice in advance!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Honda financing advice needed

You would be better to post this in the auto loans section.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.