Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How bad will I get creamed??

tag
tryingtostartover
Valued Member

How bad will I get creamed??

My poor 10 year old truck is getting ready to make an exit (transmission is going) and I will be in NEED of a new one. My scores are not  bad, EQ 759, TU 713 and my util is at 2 % and I make 50K yearly... HOWEVER, I do have a 4 year old paid judgment on TU and EX (not EQ luckily) What approximate interest rate will I be getting myself into??? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: How bad will I get creamed??

That all depends on the lender.  It might not sink you as bad as you think.

When I went to the delearship to buy my car, I knew my EQ FICO was 663 that day.  I told the Financing Manager and he said I would be approved for 1.9% financing.  I was shocked because I truthfully thought I would see 5-8% at best.

You never know until you app Smiley Wink

I was told that Nissan's 1.9% financing is for scores 660-679 (or something along those lines) and their 0% APR is for 680+.  This could just be smoke up my @$$ but I believe it.

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 2 of 4
tryingtostartover
Valued Member

Well, my truck made her exit and now I have no choice but to go and apply for financing.....wish me luck!

Message 3 of 4
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Keep us posted.  Good luck!!!

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.