Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I lower my interest rate?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I lower my interest rate?

I have an auto loan through toyota which I have 6.19%. I am 22 and I know my credit is not the best but 6.19 seems a little high. I do pay more then asking but just wondering where I can refiance or how to get toyota to lower my interest rate.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I lower my interest rate?

Your not really giving much info here. What are your current scores? What type of negative marks do you have on your CRs? Date of most recent negative remark?

Honestly the list can keep going. Please provide the above also with current payoff of vehicle, and age. Also, posting income also helps, or close to your actual income.

Also, Toyota will not just "lower" your rate. You would have to refinance through another lender. This can be either a larger bank, or a local credit union you may have a relationship with.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never miss a payment. Payment history is exceptional, debt amount is fairy, length of credit history is poor and new credit is fair. As I have said I am 22.

How do I post a picture/ post a picture in my signature?

Message 3 of 7
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Never miss a payment. Payment history is exceptional, debt amount is fairy, length of credit history is poor and new credit is fair. As I have said I am 22.

How do I post a picture/ post a picture in my signature?

When people ask about details, what they need to know are specifics -not your name or address or personal info, but things like your FICO score, your income (in this case because it is related to your auto loan info for DTI), your cc utilization - number of TL's and per card utilization. Words like "poor" and "fair" really don't give us any idea of where you stand. Those words have different meanings for different scoring algorithms.  

We are here to help not judge. 

Here is thread for you on how to post your credit cards in your signature http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/How-to-create-a-signature-with-credit-card-pictures/td-p/3980504

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Above is pefectly stated. No one here is to judge for whatever is going on with a credit profile, but when no relevent information is really provided when asked we will have a hard time trying to guide you in the right direction for what you're trying to acomplish. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keeps telling me 

"Your setting's value has been changed because invalid HTML was found. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the value and re-submit the form when you are satisfied." what to do? It seems I cant add any pictures. My score is 664,663,647 I make atleast 3k a month.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It said my revolving utilization percentage is at 73%

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.