Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get 0% financing?

tag
faithincredit
New Contributor

How do I get 0% financing?

I am in the process of repairing my credit because I plan on purchasing a new/certified pre-owned car within the next 8 months.  I have been making great progress. I have one repo on my account from 2009 that I am handling now.  But I really want to know what car dealers are looking for on my CR in order to qualify for a car loan with $0 and low APR? As far as no or low collections, credit cards, utilization, AAoA?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: How do I get 0% financing?

There's really no single answer here, the interest rate will depend on a number of factors, including credit, income, down payment, previous loan history, etc..

Take a look at this sticky thread:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/Do-I-qualify-for-an-auto-loan-Info-that-is-needed/td-p/22...

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: How do I get 0% financing?

I also vouch for that sticky. Lots of great info in there on what lenders look for.

I think you should ask the dealership that is offering 0% when they run those promos if they have certain credit criteria.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.