cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will it take before i could get a Cap One auto loan?

tag
coroc
Valued Member

How long will it take before i could get a Cap One auto loan?

Hi i am a new credit card holder. Ive only had my card now for 5 months. Ive made all my 5 payments in full never missed never late and dont plan on being. Last time i checked my CK my score was 738. If i continue to do good by my credit how long would i have to wait to get a appoval from Cap One for a auto loan?

Small Note- No negatives or anything bad at all on credit report

On my way! $FG
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
blackie1
Valued Member

Re: How long will it take before i could get a Cap One auto loan?

Well if I was you the first thing I would do is buy a true fico credit report from this website as you can not get a true reading from Credit karma and if your score is anywhere close to 738 you will be able to a loan from Cap one tomorrow!  Good Luck!

2fst4u
Message 2 of 5
coroc
Valued Member

Thanks for the adviceSmiley Wink But is it true it takes 6 Months before i can get a real fico score? Or can i get one now?

On my way! $FG
Message 3 of 5
blackie1
Valued Member

Yeah, to get the true fico score just go to the top of the page where it cays check fico score, click on it, pay 19.95 and you will have it immediately!

2fst4u
Message 4 of 5
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@coroc wrote:

Thanks for the adviceSmiley Wink But is it true it takes 6 Months before i can get a real fico score? Or can i get one now?

Yes, there are minimum requirements before you will have a FICO score:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.