Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much will I get approved for?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How much will I get approved for?

Hello I'm new to the forums but take great interest in making my credit the best it can be, the question I have is would I be approved for an auto loan and if so how much do you all believe will be given to me?

I have a limited credit history of a year and a few months, I currently have 4 CC, two from capital one, one from amazon and the other by Macy's.. They're utilization is at 0% as I paid them all off just a week ago, the highest credit limit I have is on the amazon which hovers at 600 and capital one follows at 500. I have never taken out a loan, never made late payments, my TU fico score is at 706 (not aware of the others) I make just 1200 a month but my only bill is $200 dollars and gas for my mothers car. I'm just 19 yrs old and I've been looking at cars, I'm interested in an 09 Altima with a sticker price of 10450 (not including fees) I'm also willing to put 2000 dollars down.. Do you believe the bank will give me a loan to cover at least $10000 at a reasonable Apr because i would like to not exceed a monthly car payment of 450 (including insurance)

Thank you for reading!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much will I get approved for?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello I'm new to the forums but take great interest in making my credit the best it can be, the question I have is would I be approved for an auto loan and if so how much do you all believe will be given to me?

I have a limited credit history of a year and a few months, I currently have 4 CC, two from capital one, one from amazon and the other by Macy's.. They're utilization is at 0% as I paid them all off just a week ago, the highest credit limit I have is on the amazon which hovers at 600 and capital one follows at 500. I have never taken out a loan, never made late payments, my TU fico score is at 706 (not aware of the others) I make just 1200 a month but my only bill is $200 dollars and gas for my mothers car. I'm just 19 yrs old and I've been looking at cars, I'm interested in an 09 Altima with a sticker price of 10450 (not including fees) I'm also willing to put 2000 dollars down.. Do you believe the bank will give me a loan to cover at least $10000 at a reasonable Apr because i would like to not exceed a monthly car payment of 450 (including insurance)

Thank you for reading!

Four inquiries less than a year old and a low income (very similar to mine Smiley Happy), but you're not asking for a huge loan and you are willing to put about 20% down.

I don't think you will have a problem getting the $10k loan, but the APR might be a bit steep.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.