cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get 78 months + auto loan on 1,5% APR??

tag
vladrad
Contributor

How to get 78 months + auto loan on 1,5% APR??

I have excelent credit score. Already paid off one car. No issues with credit. 

What I need is long term autoloan for 1-2% APR. I prefer 7+ yeras.

I need $100-120k

Any advice?

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: How to get 78 months + auto loan on 1,5% APR??

@vladrad wrote:

I have excelent credit score. Already paid off one car. No issues with credit. 

What I need is long term autoloan for 1-2% APR. I prefer 7+ yeras.

I need $100-120k

Any advice?

Do you make enough money? If so things are no different than with a cheaper car. What is your captive lender offering? With DCU you can get 1.99% for 72 months with 670 EQ score. 

Ford is offering 1.9% for up to 84 months for Tier 1 and higher credit (685+ EX)

No reason you can't get a pre-approval if your report is clean.

Message 2 of 6
vladrad
Contributor

Yes. I make enough that I can purchuse it. No issues on report.

I am thinking to purchase Tesla Model X.

DCU offers up to 50k. Smiley Sad

Rate for 84 months is 3.74 Smiley Sad

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 3 of 6
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Who is Tesla going through? Just use them, I don't know if Capital One is issuing loans that high. You might have to shop around a bit.

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@vladrad wrote:

Yes. I make enough that I can purchuse it. No issues on report.

I am thinking to purchase Tesla Model X.

DCU offers up to 50k. Smiley Sad

Rate for 84 months is 3.74 Smiley Sad

Tesla uses USBank and Wells Fargo if I'm not mistaken but I don't think they go that many months... With a car like that I think you will be very hard pressed to not go with Tesla Financing options because they clearly teamed up with those lenders because those lenders were willing to go to that dollar figure.

it's like buying a mercedes S class, you don't go anywhere but Mercedes financial I don't think for something like that.

Have you applied direct with Tesla yet?

Message 5 of 6
Ragelog
Established Contributor

I would say if you need 84 months to buy something you can't really afford it. If you want to proceed otherwise I don't think you can get 1.49% for that long a term. What options have you been pre-approved for so far?

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.