Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyundai College Grad Program

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyundai College Grad Program

Anyone here have experence using the Hyundai College Grad Program? I am looking at buying a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and me and the wife just graduated college and are about one year into our new careers. Here are our details:

Credit Score:

Mine - 665

Hers - 600ish

Income - 70K

Does the Hyundai program rely more on current credit scores or is it more income based? I do have a cosigner that I can use if needed. Their credit score is high 700s.

Any advice?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Hyundai College Grad Program

The program states "Regarding your education
A copy of your diploma or a letter from your college or university’s registrar’s office stating that you graduated within the past 2 years or will graduate within the next six months."

That offer is only if you use HMF( Hyundai Motor Finance). You can use the other rebates with any lender. They're going to base it more so off your scores than income.

I'd find a different lender and take advantage of the other rebates that are available.

If your CR has no recent lates, become a member of PenFed. Their rates are going to be tough to beat! Plus they offer other credit products that will allow you to build your credit profile.

HMF is on the picky side. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.