Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyundai Limited vs. Kia Optima EX

tag
Tg123
Regular Contributor

Hyundai Limited vs. Kia Optima EX

Need help figuring out a good price for these cars and loan terms. Any advice or information is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I guess in my rush to get information I left some out. Its between an Elantra Limited, a Sonata Se, and a Kia Optima

Forward, Zync, Freedom, BofA Cash Rewards

Current Score: 738 BOA Experian (5/29/2012)

GOAL: 800s
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Re: Hyundai Limited vs. Kia Optima EX

There are many web sites which will give you information on negotiated purchase prices or if you are a member several credit unions and or banks have auto buying programs with pre-negotiated prices. In my case for instance I could use NFCU / USAA / or AAA (Auto Club). Sams Club also has the same service and I'm sure there are other organizations I'm not even aware of.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 3
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hyundai Limited vs. Kia Optima EX

Where do you live?  I work for a car dealership, and a large one, at that.  If you PM me with details, I could probably beat any deal you'll get locally, and get you a price on the Hyundai that will make it worth paying shipping for.  Not salesman speak, but legit awesome deal.

Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.