Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyundai Motor Finance Charge off

tag
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: Hyundai Motor Finance Charge off

For $861 and a Care Manager reached out to you, you want to be a ****? Hell, you deserve to have it reaged then.

Edited for strong language.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 11 of 18
Epcot
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My name is Richard Kirkreit and I am the CARE Manager at Hyundai Motor Finance’s corporate office. I look forward to assisting you with any concerns you have. When you have a moment, please contact me at (949) 732-2857. I can be reached Monday-Friday, 7AM-4PM Pacific Time.”

Welcome Richard and thank you for reaching out. I currently have an auto loan through HMFC (In good standing) and appreciate you taking the time to become a member here and offer assistance. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 12 of 18
guydiver
Established Contributor

@Epcot wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My name is Richard Kirkreit and I am the CARE Manager at Hyundai Motor Finance’s corporate office. I look forward to assisting you with any concerns you have. When you have a moment, please contact me at (949) 732-2857. I can be reached Monday-Friday, 7AM-4PM Pacific Time.”

Welcome Richard and thank you for reaching out. I currently have an auto loan through HMFC (In good standing) and appreciate you taking the time to become a member here and offer assistance. Smiley Happy

Ditto here.  Thanks for dropping in.  Love our Sonata. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 18
dciples
Established Member

For all you judgmental douchebags out there...before you start assuming that just because someone says they want to help, that they actually do. I have news for all on this forum. I called this Richard guy and his first response to me was that he doesn't remember posting this and that he actually has people post for him. Second, the only information/help (if you want to call it that) he had for me was when the account went into being a CO. So I asked him if they would negotiate a removal if PIF and he said no due to being disciminatory. So I said that when he or whomever posted on his behalf said he was there to help, he really wasn't and he agreed. I recommended he NOT have people post on his behalf and he rudely said he would take that into consideration.

So, just because someone who has the control on the other end of your credit reporting says they "want to help" don't believe it! I accept your apologies all who judged me!!!

Starting scores 8/23/2012: EQ-526; TU-506; EX-548
Lender pull 10/11/2012 EQ-569; TU-531; EX-560
Lender Pull 11/5/2012 EQ-584; TU-598; EX-559
Lender pull 1/22/2013 EQ?; TU-607; Ex-539
Milestone 1: 620
Message 14 of 18
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I can also say from experience that you shouldn't put too much stock in an offer to help especially in a collection type situation on these boards.  There are some companies that do monitor here and will genuinely offer to provide help.  There are others that will just try to get people to call in so that they can initiate collection activity. 

We posted about a paid collection that my wife had and whether it would be possible to have it removed a while back.  It was clear that it was already paid and we were wondering whether we could offer more money to have it removed.  The CA posted that we should contact someone in their executive office who could help us.  When we called, it was clear they hadn't read anything we posted.  They were trying to get us to pay the debt until they realized that it was already paid, and then they said they couldn't do anything for us.  So I'm guessing they just have a google alert set up or something and don't bother to read the posts.  That obviously doesn't go for every company, but be careful if responding to posts like this.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 18
dciples
Established Member

Thank you for your feedback. I hope others gleen from yours and my experience.

Starting scores 8/23/2012: EQ-526; TU-506; EX-548
Lender pull 10/11/2012 EQ-569; TU-531; EX-560
Lender Pull 11/5/2012 EQ-584; TU-598; EX-559
Lender pull 1/22/2013 EQ?; TU-607; Ex-539
Milestone 1: 620
Message 16 of 18
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Wasn't judging, but it was worth a shot on contacting him.   He might want to reconsider having other people post on his behalf.  I am assuming that they thought they would improve an image, however that seemed to backfire.  Sorry it didn't work out, but it was worth a shot.  

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 17 of 18
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

To the OP, I'd also remove the partial account number from the post....It's not the whole number but it is very easily obtained with the right click...ANYONE can get on the internet, a forum, and say they are from a company and write a number for you to call. Screaming identity theft anyone? Be careful. I don't know why a Hydundai Rep would be on MYFICO forum anyway. If he really is a rep, you've certainly surprised me as well as other curious users.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.