Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyundai pulled EX and...

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Hyundai pulled EX and...

Which dealership are you shopping at?

Most dealerships will accept any sort of proof of income, including bank statements. That dealership is just screwing with you.

I have been to several hyundai dealerships when a friend of mine was shopping for hyundai. You are in SoCal too right? The one we went to is on Vermont ave in ktown, and the other is in Alhambra / Monrovia area. Can't really remember the exact location but it's called win hyundai or something along those lines... Both seemed pretty easy to work with, though they aren't willing to match true car pricing, so my friend didn't get the vehicle. She ended up getting a good deal on a lease for the Infiniti g37 so she went along with that.

In general I prefer working with the dealerships that are located in the predominantly Asian areas. They are generally more negotiable when it comes to pricing, probably because they are used to it. Do make sure you know the numbers before you go in though, else they will try to rip you off at times with frivolous add-ons especially if your non-Asian.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.