Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Though Chase Blacklisted?? APPROVED!

tag
baktabiznis
Established Member

I Though Chase Blacklisted?? APPROVED!

I defaulted on a disney chase card back in 2007 with a balance of 4k. Never paid and coudnt agree appon a settlement with the collection agency (asset acceptance).

this account is at the edge of the SOL and will fall of my credit report in a couple months. Its my only baddy on my credit report. I was just approved for a chase loan through my local nissan dealer with 6.89%, I thought i would never be in the good graces of Chase again. Should i be worried about new calls about the old account now?

My experian report says that the old account has been "Transferred to another lender or claim purchased" ? should i be worried? thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: I Though Chase Blacklisted?? APPROVED!

First of all, Congrats on the loan! It is surprising that chase offered that.

I wouldnt worry about the old account. Even if it has been sold or transferred, that doesn't restart the clock. 

Message 2 of 4
baktabiznis
Established Member

thanks,

Message 3 of 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

I thought so too!

But I lost a house with an EMC mtg (they are a division of Chase) thru Bk with a balance of $575k and a cc of $25k.

Two years after the BK, Chase Auto gave me the best interest rate on my auto.  I tried for a cr card though and they told me it would be ten years from discharge before they would give me a credit card again....so it depends on what you are financing.  Congrats on your new auto loan! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.