Did you mean: 

I hate you Santander!!! LOL!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I hate you Santander!!! LOL!

Hey everyone.....

just felt like venting some, lol. Filed BK7 in may, discharged in August. Didn't reaffirm the car ( NOT upside down, or ever behind), bk attorney old Santander and the U.S. Trustee that I wnot reaffirm, and ill keep the car and continue with payments. It's a 2012 Toyota Rav 4, put $10k down, financed the rest with Santander at a stick it up my ass 22% , the only company that would finance me at the time.

my attorney told Santanset that I would reaffirm only if they lower the % rate down, they refused, so I refused reaffirmation, and the judge allowed me to keep my car and told Santander that I was allowed too. Well! Santander immediately removed (at the time had 11months of payments) my positive tradeline from all three CRA. Just like that! I called and they said they didn't have too put it back on. **bleep** ever. 

So.... Fast forward to today.... Been rebuilding and cleaning up reports , and hoping to refi with NFCU in April. Just felt like venting to keep me in the garden, lol!!!Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I hate you Santander!!! LOL!

@pizza1 wrote:

Hey everyone.....

just felt like venting some, lol. Filed BK7 in may, discharged in August. Didn't reaffirm the car ( NOT upside down, or ever behind), bk attorney old Santander and the U.S. Trustee that I wnot reaffirm, and ill keep the car and continue with payments. It's a 2012 Toyota Rav 4, put $10k down, financed the rest with Santander at a stick it up my ass 22% , the only company that would finance me at the time.

my attorney told Santanset that I would reaffirm only if they lower the % rate down, they refused, so I refused reaffirmation, and the judge allowed me to keep my car and told Santander that I was allowed too. Well! Santander immediately removed (at the time had 11months of payments) my positive tradeline from all three CRA. Just like that! I called and they said they didn't have too put it back on. **bleep** ever. 

So.... Fast forward to today.... Been rebuilding and cleaning up reports , and hoping to refi with NFCU in April. Just felt like venting to keep me in the garden, lol!!!Smiley Happy 

From what I've heard, not one of the best or friendliest banks to deal with.  So, it almost sounds like they had some retribution for obeying the judge's orders by simply deleting your TL.  Oh well, they can keep those 11 months hidden if they want.  Ultimately, IMO, if you decide to refinance with NFCU and they approve your loan then I'm thinking that TL would reflect better on your CRs.

Message 2 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I was thinking that too finstar!! Santander everyone knows is a bank that finances really bad credit folks. So, lucky for me I still have my two federal student loans reporting to add to the "mix" of credit . Both are reporting correctly and in good standing! I pay more than the installment amount and its recorded as such on my reports. Smiley Happy thanks for responding.... Just trying to stay occupied while in the garden which I hate till April Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
I was thinking that too finstar!! Santander everyone knows is a bank that finances really bad credit folks. So, lucky for me I still have my two federal student loans reporting to add to the "mix" of credit . Both are reporting correctly and in good standing! I pay more than the installment amount and its recorded as such on my reports. Smiley Happy thanks for responding.... Just trying to stay occupied while in the garden which I hate till April Smiley Happy

Interestingly enough, they are a decent bank overseas and amongst various Latin American countries.  For some reason, their US division became a mixed bag of nuts when they entered the student lending market and took over some of the Citi Financial auto loans.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.