cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a car really bad... anyway of financing a car without them reporting the the CB's?

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

I need a car really bad... anyway of financing a car without them reporting the the CB's?

I need to purchase a car something 10,000 or under.  I am buying a house at the end of the year... is there anyway around them not reporting to the CB's?  Or anyway around now showign that I have a loan out?

My mortgage lender said it would look bad if I purchase something right now... but Im desperate.  We are down to 1 car and if something happens to the car im in now I have no way to work.

Please help!
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: I need a car really bad... anyway of financing a car without them reporting the the CB's?

Whether it reports or not..... You would be committing Mortgage Fraud if you didn't disclose the new debt.
Remember, you have to sign the loan application to certify it true & accurate.
Are your scores borderline? Or is this a debt ratio issue?
Is your loan officer worried about the new account and how it affects scores?
Or are they coaching you into fraud?

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 7
glamchick
Established Contributor

Re: I need a car really bad... anyway of financing a car without them reporting the the CB's?

ok OMG... no not at all.   they are just telling me to not buy anything until the house but i am stuck.  I am not trying to commit any kind of fraud.  I just thought i saw on here there is a way around it. 
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

glamchick wrote:
I need to purchase a car something 10,000 or under.  I am buying a house at the end of the year... is there anyway around them not reporting to the CB's?  Or anyway around now showign that I have a loan out?

My mortgage lender said it would look bad if I purchase something right now... but Im desperate.  We are down to 1 car and if something happens to the car im in now I have no way to work.

Please help!

Your best bet is one of those buy here pay here places.  Usually they dont report to the cb's
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We bought a car in October and are closing on our house this week... Not the best situation, but our broker never had a problem with the newness of the purchase (dti, scores, etc are in good shape).
Message 5 of 7
MattH
Senior Contributor

@glamchick wrote:
ok OMG... no not at all. they are just telling me to not buy anything until the house but i am stuck. I am not trying to commit any kind of fraud. I just thought i saw on here there is a way around it.

Why can't you wait until after the house purchase before buying a car?
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 6 of 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Depending on your profile, you may be able to buy a car now and it not affect your mortgage loan one bit.
I have alolowed some clients to buy things before mortgage..... but others, I advised to not buy.
Most loan officers tell you to not buy because it is safe.
Retired Lender
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.