Established Contributor
glamchick

I need a car really bad... anyway of financing a car without them reporting the the CB's?

I need to purchase a car something 10,000 or under.  I am buying a house at the end of the year... is there anyway around them not reporting to the CB's?  Or anyway around now showign that I have a loan out?

My mortgage lender said it would look bad if I purchase something right now... but Im desperate.  We are down to 1 car and if something happens to the car im in now I have no way to work.

Please help!

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 589/598
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Re: I need a car really bad... anyway of financing a car without them reporting the the CB's?

Whether it reports or not..... You would be committing Mortgage Fraud if you didn't disclose the new debt.
Remember, you have to sign the loan application to certify it true & accurate.
Are your scores borderline? Or is this a debt ratio issue?
Is your loan officer worried about the new account and how it affects scores?
Or are they coaching you into fraud?

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
Established Contributor
glamchick

Re: I need a car really bad... anyway of financing a car without them reporting the the CB's?

ok OMG... no not at all.   they are just telling me to not buy anything until the house but i am stuck.  I am not trying to commit any kind of fraud.  I just thought i saw on here there is a way around it. 

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 589/598
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
steelfan

glamchick wrote:
I need to purchase a car something 10,000 or under.  I am buying a house at the end of the year... is there anyway around them not reporting to the CB's?  Or anyway around now showign that I have a loan out?

My mortgage lender said it would look bad if I purchase something right now... but Im desperate.  We are down to 1 car and if something happens to the car im in now I have no way to work.

Please help!

Your best bet is one of those buy here pay here places.  Usually they dont report to the cb's
New Contributor
iwannahouse

We bought a car in October and are closing on our house this week... Not the best situation, but our broker never had a problem with the newness of the purchase (dti, scores, etc are in good shape).
Senior Contributor
MattH

glamchick wrote:
ok OMG... no not at all. they are just telling me to not buy anything until the house but i am stuck. I am not trying to commit any kind of fraud. I just thought i saw on here there is a way around it.

Why can't you wait until after the house purchase before buying a car?
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Depending on your profile, you may be able to buy a car now and it not affect your mortgage loan one bit.
I have alolowed some clients to buy things before mortgage..... but others, I advised to not buy.
Most loan officers tell you to not buy because it is safe.
* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}