cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I pulled EQ scores now lookng for insight.....

tag
tisch0791
New Contributor

I pulled EQ scores now lookng for insight.....

I signed up for Score Watch!  Checked EQ scores thru myfico and found mine to be 679, and hubby is at 619. 

Why is mine a 679?

Mine is at 679 because of high util on 4 out of 5 credit cards.  No lates.  Auto loans reported perfectly except for one 30 day back in 2008.  Only one auto loan is now reporting and is still perfect.  Reporting history of 15 years.  Bankruptcy discharged back in Aug. 2004.  Self employed.

Why is hubbys a 619?

It's at 619 because of lates on mortgage.  Will be reporting current as of October 1.  Only two credit cards reporting, one is at approx. 40% of balance but it is actually closed, and the other one is at about 80%.  No lates.  Auto loans reported perfectly except for one 30 day back in 2008.  Bankruptcy discharged back in Aug. 2004.  Self employed and also with other employer for over 15 years.  Reporting history of 21 years.  Gross income last year was approx. $150K.  $78K from employer, the rest from self employment.

Strangely enough, experian does not show the BK on either of our reports.  I have not pulled TU.

With this type of information, I know we don't have perfection here, but looking to see what might be expected on getting an auto loan?  Without a doubt I know our auto enhanced scores will be higher because of good histories, but just thought I'd see if anyone might have an estimated projection here.  I know more goes into approvals than just the actual score number. 

Also, if applying together, how do they compile the two applicants to arrive at an approval?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.