cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you've done Capital One Auto Financing. HELP PLEASE :)

tag
ficocrazed

Re: If you've done Capital One Auto Financing. HELP PLEASE :)

Capital One is very lenient. Even if you get approved for a low amount you can call and ask about an increase. I just purchased a passat with all fees included plus 10% of a three year bumper to bumper warranty. Also, don't stress over figuring out ltv because if that dealer really wants to make a sell he'll make it work! Out of pocket: $0
Message 11 of 12
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

Re: If you've done Capital One Auto Financing. HELP PLEASE :)

I wanted to do so because of the $0 out of pocket, but then realized that the dealearship wasnt going to give me anything for my car and I didnt want to finance negative equity, so Im going to spend the next year paying as much as I can on it to get it paid for. hoping we can find a house close to work to where the gas wont be an issue and I can keep it with no payment, but the areas we like are a little out there. I will use it in the future for sure though. If I didnt have negative equity Id be golden Smiley Happy

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.