Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importance of Good Credit

tag
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Importance of Good Credit

A great example of why people should maintain good CRs and avoid secondary markets such as below.

If they do this to a pizza delivery guy, what do you think they will do to you???

We already know that they use GPS to track vehicles and remotely disable if your payment is 30 seconds late....and these secondary auto lenders don't care if you driving on freeway, to the hospital, etc.  Click...car come to a halt.....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/15/massachusetts-car-dealership-employees-pizza-delivery-man-have-...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Importance of Good Credit

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see one thing in this article that has to do with auto credit or purchasing a vehicle.

its a dispute over a tip over a pizza delivery.  It could have been any business.  These types of incidents happen daily in all kinds of places.

Message 2 of 6
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

The rub' is thst if they deal with a pizza delivery guy like this, what do you think they do with clients?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@merlinflex wrote:

The rub' is thst if they deal with a pizza delivery guy like this, what do you think they do with clients?

Ok, that's one group of auto salespersons about a tip on a pizza.  I'm not sure that somehow you can extrapolate that out that car salespeople are horrible and going to eat your children for lunch.  I'm sure they're not the first group of people that have had disputes with pizza delivery men or the local Chinese food delivery person.

Message 4 of 6
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@merlinflex wrote:

http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/F-R-Auto-Sales-Inc-review-18328/   and many more.

I'm not trying to defend these guys.  Probably bunch of crooks.  Doesn't mean all car salespeople are like that.  Certainly having good credit allows you to be more picky in whom you choose to do business with but that's true for a lot of things not just buying a car.  Maybe I missed the part about secondary dealers.  That is true.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.