Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infiniti Financial Services

tag
TrishN
Established Contributor

Re: Infiniti Financial Services

he is stroller.  check his old post , you will see he keep asking same question and repeat it !

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 11 of 19
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

I'm going to apply Shortly, I think it's best to wait for at least 1-2 months of payment history show up on my credit report.... The jx has been a want for a while, thus I keep seeking advice, and hopefully ill be able to get the loan.. Some people are just so quick to label someone a "troller" when in reality All I'm trying to do is lay my cards out before I go waist another inquiry.

Thx.. Credit Addict ill keep you updated with how I'm doing when I go and apply
Message 12 of 19
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Circumstances have changes since then the number one factor being already having a new active auto loan, and my accounts have aged significantly.
Message 13 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Do you have a recent AUTO ENHANCED TU FICO?

Here in CA that is what Infiniti pulled for me.

Message 14 of 19
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

When ford pulled my transunion, non-auto enhanced it was a 580 due to my maxed out credit cards........ My, current my fico is 673 tr, but last year I remember when I had an approval from them I'm pretty sure they did NOT pull auto enhanced
Message 15 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:
When ford pulled my transunion, non-auto enhanced it was a 580 due to my maxed out credit cards........ My, current my fico is 673 tr, but last year I remember when I had an approval from them I'm pretty sure they did NOT pull auto enhanced

if you have anything in the 670+ range you should go now.... the special is on the 2013 only and when that's gone, it's gone.... you should be able to push a tier 1 and get the special apr and take it now.

you wait 2 months i would not be surprised if the 13's are gone.

Message 16 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:

if you have anything in the 670+ range you should go now.... the special is on the 2013 only and when that's gone, it's gone.... you should be able to push a tier 1 and get the special apr and take it now.

you wait 2 months i would not be surprised if the 13's are gone.

take the focus with you and lease a new G37 for $299/month! it's probably cheaper then the focus! and purchase the JX.

use the 20% down to pay the $1500 out of pocket on the G37, tax and trade in on the JX!!

Message 17 of 19
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Ok, I'm gonna make an appointment ill let you know how it goes! Thanks for all your help! ~Credit Addict
Message 18 of 19
Josh2942
Established Contributor

If you could put 20% down why would you buy it at 17.9% your shooting your self in the foot. You should push it back and pay your debts

Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.