Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infiniti JX - Lease question

tag
chopperacn
New Contributor

Infiniti JX - Lease question

Hello all the good people in the forum ,I have a question.

I want to lease a new Infiniti JX SUV. Test drove it and love it.

My Credit Profile :

2 Auto loan paid in full in the past , one current with Acura FS.

I have an outstandling loan with Acura for $25k and my car is worth $21k.I would like to trade this for JX.

Credit  : 75000( Total CC Revolving Limit ) Util : 10000.Had CL Balances of 22K until last month, paid off 12K so far.

TU : 699 and EQ : 692.I just moved to a new job last month.

Cost of the new JX is 49K and I am looking at lease trading in my acura and down payment of 3k.

How is Infiniti with Lease on the new cars? Anygood  experiences? Do they pull EQ here in NY/NJ areas?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Re: Infiniti JX - Lease question

The will Pull Equifax AUTO BEACON. This is NOT NOT the same as the credit that WE see at the free credit or TU EQ EU websites.  I have seen customers with a 700+ Equifax ( The ones they bring ) and i pull a AUTO BEACON and they are in the MID 600's.  But by looking at your profile you should score a Tier 1 which is a GREAT TIER. Tier 0 and 1 have same rates. I am currently a Finance Manager for an Infiniti store and been with them for 10 years.

You should be fine. ENJOY YOUR JX !!!!

THEY LEASE VERY WELL !!!

60% RESD on 10K miles 39 Months !!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Infiniti JX - Lease question

I really hate leases and new cars, I always get 1 to 3 year old high end cars with almost no miles

I hate that 33% drop in asset value as soon as you hit the curb

For years I paid cash for slightly used exotics, my last one I financed just to show up in bureaus

It's an 09 550 convertible benz, got it around 55% of the price someone paid in 09 for it, so that's always my recommnded way to get wheels

Get into something you own and if it's slightly used, the payment is less than the lease or close to it

My 2 cents, enjoy the ride, plus with a purchase you can flip out of it fast, leases are dead ends, I like to change cars faster than my GF's

But I keep 3 exotics in my garage, one for each GF haha

LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.