cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

I'm still trying to pick my mouth up off the floor after applying online yesterday and getting an e-mail back about 30 minutes later with APPROVED up to $550/Month Car Payment!  I spoke with my Sales Person and him and finance manager confirmed it was approved they just needed to wait until this morning to get Tier.

2012 G37 Journey Plus Premium Package

$700 Down (including First Months Payment)

$300/Month INCLUDING TAX

18 Months

10,000 Miles Per Year

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

Congrats on the approval!!!!!! I'm wondering if the down payment information is correct? Currently, G37 requires $1,999 down and the acquisition fee is $700 for 18 month leases. Please let me know this ends. 

Message 2 of 31
drkaje
Senior Contributor

WOW!

Really can't believe they dug up such a great deal condering your score and number of inquiries.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

1.  Just because it's the "National Ad" does not mean they can't do better!

My "TU Auto Fico" has been putting at 677 which puts me tier 2 with most... 

I started this search looking for under $200 after tax and under $500 down... of course that was before I dreamed of getting approved at Infinti! I think I need to back up to orginal plan... If this was $300x27 or 36 months I would be all over it... but 18 months is just to short for me at this moment.

Message 4 of 31
Cellice
Regular Contributor

Infiniti offers great rates on 34 and 36 month leases right now too
Message 5 of 31
Cellice
Regular Contributor

Also why did you apply if your intention wasn't too buy? Waste of inquiry
Message 6 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Cellice wrote:
Infiniti offers great rates on 34 and 36 month leases right now too

According to the dealership I'm working with the price would go up about $25/month to make the lease 24-36 months.  But also said with Infinti you can go up to 6 months month to month after a lease.

Now for applying:

1. I do not care about INQ!

2. I never thought I would get it

3. I never thought the payments for a $40,000 car would be within $50 of a $23-$25k car!!

Message 7 of 31
drkaje
Senior Contributor

ca,

I appreciate the "Inquiries be damned!" approach and benefit from all your research. Smiley Happy

Not sure how I'll feel once you actually drive away with a car, LOL! Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

ca,

I appreciate the "Inquiries be damned!" approach and benefit from all your research. Smiley Happy

Not sure how I'll feel once you actually drive away with a car, LOL! Smiley Sad

Well not sure if this is a sign or what but I just got off phone with Liberty who I had for over 2 years before switching and then selling my car about 3 months later... I was at $140ish when I switched but the month before I sold my car, my new insurance got rated again based on a whole company and went up to the $140 I had just left... well just called and the VW is $220 and the Infiniti is $263 A MONTH!!!!!~

My record is CLEAR... last ding was speeding but just cleared 3 years in June... No one counts it anymore.

I guess I could consider it lucky, Im still shopping around a bit but if it's over $150 I just find myself NOT buying a car which I don't know... I was looking for a sign to be mature and make the right choice.

Message 9 of 31
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Man, do I remember paying 1,2,300/mo for car insurance.  Now I pay $35/mo for 100/300k. Heck, even my motorcycle is only $200/yr.

As the mom says, everything happens for a reason. It just wasn't meant to be w/ this car.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.