cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

@Repo-ed wrote:

Man, do I remember paying 1,2,300/mo for car insurance.  Now I pay $35/mo for 100/300k. Heck, even my motorcycle is only $200/yr.

As the mom says, everything happens for a reason. It just wasn't meant to be w/ this car.

HAHA - I use to pay $300 for a car Payment and $350 to have insurance for it!!!!

I have not been over $150 in like 10 years... but even at $140 I felt chipped... I have always looked at my insurance vs. best friend and he bought a Mercedes SLK 350 and his insurance went fro $80 down to $65 Month... I buy a 15 year old Honda and my insruance goes up! LOL  it was long ago but still....

Anyway I called and cancelled with VW and with Infiniti... Partner just got home... going to sign off this and go to dinner with what is important.....

But I will share more about this astonishing Infiniti tomorrow!!

Message 11 of 31
drkaje
Senior Contributor

$263/Month?!!

How much of insurance is score based?

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

$263/Month?!!

How much of insurance is score based?

I dont think it's to much but I did just get Tier 1 with Infiniti, I don't think my credit is making my rates go up... but not sure what happened... I had another quote for about $145 which would be fine but Im going going to back away from this for a hot second.... but i am marveling in the thought of being tier 1 with infiniti after burning them on my 2006 QX56.  It really did throw me for a loop to RUN to sign but I had a specific reason and payment etc. when I started and I had to bring myself back to that point...

Message 13 of 31
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Where you able to lease the Infiniti with those terms? Those are unbelieveable terms for a G37. I just recently leased a Ford Fusion SEL for $199 a month with $2500 down.  Do not know if I got ripped off or not, my first lease but it seemed good for almost a $30k car.

2012 G37 Journey Plus Premium Package

$700 Down (including First Months Payment)

$300/Month INCLUDING TAX

18 Months

10,000 Miles Per Year

Message 14 of 31
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Mr.. Credit, unbelievable was my initial reaction as well!! When I was looking to lease a car just 4 weeks ago, Infiniti wanted $2k down with no extras. But to answer your question regarding your Ford Fusion, I think you got a good deal. I have a 24 month lease on a  2012 Ford Fusion SE with sun & sync value package for $250 per month with $1500 down at signing. The MSRP price was a little over $25k but my deal was based off $100 below invoice price.

Message 15 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@MrCredit wrote:

Where you able to lease the Infiniti with those terms? Those are unbelieveable terms for a G37. I just recently leased a Ford Fusion SEL for $199 a month with $2500 down.  Do not know if I got ripped off or not, my first lease but it seemed good for almost a $30k car.

2012 G37 Journey Plus Premium Package

$700 Down (including First Months Payment)

$300/Month INCLUDING TAX

18 Months

10,000 Miles Per Year

Sometimes good intentions don't work out correctly... I did not follow through with the lease and Im not sure that was such a good idea... and really I can only blame it on myself and I should have saw it because I said I learned it about 4 years ago when I was looking into this one car and then I got some input from family and ended up going a different "Image" of car... and what I mean by this is what I ended up getting cost me more per month but it had an image of "Resonsible, Economical" etc. vs. something like this Infiniti G37 above...

Well since I was working with a guy at Ford while working this lease at Infiniti I would say you got a good deal!  He was not able to get me Tier 1 at Ford and the payments on a lower end Fusion then what you got would have cost me quite a bit more.

Congrats!

Message 16 of 31
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

CreditAddict, what did you lease or buy?

Message 17 of 31
MrCredit
Established Contributor

The G37 has always been my dream vehicle. Maybe my next lease will be an Infiniti. 

I am glad to hear you think I got a good deal. My capitalized price (vehicle price) was based off X-Plan, which my employer

gives us. I am not sure where that falls but I think its at or a little less than invoice.

Message 18 of 31
zan987
New Contributor

The G37 is the car I have been eyeing myself for the last year.Smiley LOL   I should be ready to pull the trigger and and buy next month.

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 31
Cellice
Regular Contributor

@zan987 wrote:

The G37 is the car I have been eyeing myself for the last year.Smiley LOL   I should be ready to pull the trigger and and buy next month.

Their current amazing lease incentives end 8/31/12. You will be paying more if you get it next month.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.