Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

Repo-ed wrote:

Man, do I remember paying 1,2,300/mo for car insurance.  Now I pay $35/mo for 100/300k. Heck, even my motorcycle is only $200/yr.

As the mom says, everything happens for a reason. It just wasn't meant to be w/ this car.

HAHA - I use to pay $300 for a car Payment and $350 to have insurance for it!!!!

I have not been over $150 in like 10 years... but even at $140 I felt chipped... I have always looked at my insurance vs. best friend and he bought a Mercedes SLK 350 and his insurance went fro $80 down to $65 Month... I buy a 15 year old Honda and my insruance goes up! LOL  it was long ago but still....

Anyway I called and cancelled with VW and with Infiniti... Partner just got home... going to sign off this and go to dinner with what is important.....

But I will share more about this astonishing Infiniti tomorrow!!

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Senior Contributor
drkaje

$263/Month?!!

How much of insurance is score based?

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

drkaje wrote:

$263/Month?!!

How much of insurance is score based?

I dont think it's to much but I did just get Tier 1 with Infiniti, I don't think my credit is making my rates go up... but not sure what happened... I had another quote for about $145 which would be fine but Im going going to back away from this for a hot second.... but i am marveling in the thought of being tier 1 with infiniti after burning them on my 2006 QX56.  It really did throw me for a loop to RUN to sign but I had a specific reason and payment etc. when I started and I had to bring myself back to that point...

Established Contributor
MrCredit

Where you able to lease the Infiniti with those terms? Those are unbelieveable terms for a G37. I just recently leased a Ford Fusion SEL for $199 a month with $2500 down.  Do not know if I got ripped off or not, my first lease but it seemed good for almost a $30k car.

2012 G37 Journey Plus Premium Package

$700 Down (including First Months Payment)

$300/Month INCLUDING TAX

18 Months

10,000 Miles Per Year

Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

Mr.. Credit, unbelievable was my initial reaction as well!! When I was looking to lease a car just 4 weeks ago, Infiniti wanted $2k down with no extras. But to answer your question regarding your Ford Fusion, I think you got a good deal. I have a 24 month lease on a  2012 Ford Fusion SE with sun & sync value package for $250 per month with $1500 down at signing. The MSRP price was a little over $25k but my deal was based off $100 below invoice price.

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

MrCredit wrote:

Where you able to lease the Infiniti with those terms? Those are unbelieveable terms for a G37. I just recently leased a Ford Fusion SEL for $199 a month with $2500 down.  Do not know if I got ripped off or not, my first lease but it seemed good for almost a $30k car.

2012 G37 Journey Plus Premium Package

$700 Down (including First Months Payment)

$300/Month INCLUDING TAX

18 Months

10,000 Miles Per Year

Sometimes good intentions don't work out correctly... I did not follow through with the lease and Im not sure that was such a good idea... and really I can only blame it on myself and I should have saw it because I said I learned it about 4 years ago when I was looking into this one car and then I got some input from family and ended up going a different "Image" of car... and what I mean by this is what I ended up getting cost me more per month but it had an image of "Resonsible, Economical" etc. vs. something like this Infiniti G37 above...

Well since I was working with a guy at Ford while working this lease at Infiniti I would say you got a good deal!  He was not able to get me Tier 1 at Ford and the payments on a lower end Fusion then what you got would have cost me quite a bit more.

Congrats!

Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

CreditAddict, what did you lease or buy?

Established Contributor
MrCredit

The G37 has always been my dream vehicle. Maybe my next lease will be an Infiniti. 

I am glad to hear you think I got a good deal. My capitalized price (vehicle price) was based off X-Plan, which my employer

gives us. I am not sure where that falls but I think its at or a little less than invoice.

New Contributor
zan987

The G37 is the car I have been eyeing myself for the last year.:smileylol:   I should be ready to pull the trigger and and buy next month.

New Contributor
Cellice

zan987 wrote:

The G37 is the car I have been eyeing myself for the last year.:smileylol:   I should be ready to pull the trigger and and buy next month.

Their current amazing lease incentives end 8/31/12. You will be paying more if you get it next month.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}