Epic Contributor

Infiniti Lease... No swapping to new owner allowed (Completely)

To sum up quick... Had been looking at swapalease and it says basically make sure you agree that if you click this and go through with later "swapping" your lease it's against Infiniti's Lease Agreements.  so called up Infiniti and took a few holds for CSR to ask Supervisor (I guess) and finally got from no options AT ALL to you can pay the entire thing, which is all lease payments plus residual (that's fine, I understand that part of a lease so that was me telling him to check again) but then on to the swap deal... they will gladly run someones credit and upon "approval" they will add that person to be primary owner I guess BUT if this person falls behind and the car is taken, you will still be responsible.

So then quick call to swapalease, after having some heated "arguments" back and forth (That's what we agreed upon at end of the call, in the end I was glad that he was willing to go to battle with me and not hang up on me but also to restate a couple statements and I came down on a couple of my "WRONG" type statements to him... So actually all said and done seems like a pretty good company to me now just because he stuck it out and I think we got the middle line of actual truth for both of us!

Anyway... seems it's pretty rare that a company does this... Infiniti he says is one of the very few and he insists that Infiniti would be WAY STRICTER on approval for this "person" to be primary for my car then they were for me (not sure how much I totally agree with it but it did kind of make sense) but for now think it's a hold now.

Anyone else have issue with another bank to do this or with Infiniti?

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
90 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.