Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info on Nissan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Info on Nissan

My work has a special price program w/ Nissan.  We get factory pricing on all Nissan and Infiniti cars.  I'm looking to buy an Altima and was wondering what they pull.  Anyone know? 

Also, how tough is it to get financed through NMAC?  I know that I can get financed but I'm worried at what interest rate.  Anyone know of what beacon scores qualify for what rates? Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Info on Nissan

When I bought my car in Nevada in January they ran all 3 reports of regular scores, not Auto Enhanced.

The car is financed with NMAC.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Nevada dealership was it?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

United Nissan.  They were desperate and gave me a great interest rate.

Although they have the fancy "dealer invoices" where they add $2k to the price and call it a Desert Package.  As soon as I told them that I wouldn't discuss anything but MSRP they gave in.  I ended up buying the car for Invoice ($2k under MSRP and $4K under their Dealer Invoice)

Message Edited by 1111mel on 05-01-2008 07:46 AM
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What fico's are you currently at?  We are looking at a Nissan Altima and just got a fantastic price.  I was wondering if it would be best to just go through the dealer or get pre app'd.  My wife's credit is better than mine, but I am just curiuos as to what rates and FICO's everyone is getting with Nissan.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

At time of purchase my scores were all above 750.  I didn't let them run my credit until after I made the complete deal.  They took me on my word that my scores were high and I negoitiated 5.99% for 72 months. They started out with offering me 7.25% for 84 months....
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

We just negotiated an 08 Nissan Altima 2.5 S with the SL package and the Connection package for $20183. 60 months at 11%.  We love it!  I personally would never, ever finance a car for anything longer than 60 months and certainly not something like 84 months!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll have my Xterra paid off in 2 years. I went with a 72 month loan because it lowered the monthly minimum payments....I plan to purchase a house this fall.

Financing a car for anything more than 48 months and less than 20% down will leave you upside down in the car for the entire loan.
Message 8 of 10
marty56
Super Contributor

1111mel wrote:
I'll have my Xterra paid off in 2 years. I went with a 72 month loan because it lowered the monthly minimum payments.

I plan to do the same thing between now and Sept.  Gppd idea to go for 72 months but pay it off as soon as you can.  Less pressure and less interest if you can.

Tough part is to know what car to buy.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

We just got my wife a new loaded Infiniti EX35... great little car btw We cosigned on a lease with Nissan Credit, they pulled both of our EQ scores - 730 for her, 711 for me. Got 1.8% for 39 months, $1500 down Not sure how they price Nissans, but thought I'd share
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.