Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is It true auto lenders use a differnt score than myfico score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is It true auto lenders use a differnt score than myfico score

I am working on rebuilding myfico score and transunion is 609 and Equifax 607 my experian score is 645 I  opened  a credit union account and they showed me  my transunion credit score with my credit history of student loans and  credit cards in the beginning my transunion score was on credit freeze when i went to sign up at the credit union and I was told that  credit union coud not accept the credit report and score because of the credit freeze this is the reason i lifted the security freeze   I had  lifted a credit freeze on my transunion account for 30 days  two weeks later I apply for auto loan at a reputable car dealership  and get a copy of my credit report from car dealership that reads consumer credit freeze then the car salesman explains to me that I dont have any credit score How is that possible ? I am 27 years old I have credit cards and student loan debt? I I was told from transunion that my credit freeze woud be lifted November 21,2014  Another question that I have is this is it illegal for dealership to approve me  and use transunion information  or do the dealer have a complete differnt set of scores  The autosales man told me I could not get a good intrest rate because of no credit score and no credit history is that true when I did have student loans and credit cards

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is It true auto lenders use a differnt score than myfico score

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.