Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is NFCU Auto Loan Approval Possible?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is NFCU Auto Loan Approval Possible?

I just opened NFCU checking/savings accounts a couple of weeks ago with large deposits and my direct deposit posts there as well.  All of my credit cards/student loan payments have been on time/in full since the summer of 2005 and I always pay my balances in full.  I was thinking of applying for a used auto loan next month for about 16-17K and was wondering if you guys thought they would approve me?  My scores are 704(Tranunion, 685Experian, and 667 Equifax).  I know other elements are factored in such as DTI of which mine is really low since I don't have any major bills. I have 2 baddies (chargeoffs) from May 2005 (5years old+) of which 1 is a paid cc chargeoff and the other is a car repossession that is listed as a chargeoff.  I was asking because I only make $60K yearly but just wasn't very sure about their lending standards since I'm so new to NFCU.  Also what type of interest rate might I receive on the auto loan?  Thanks for any feedback!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is NFCU Auto Loan Approval Possible?

Can anyone provide any insight regarding my question? Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.