Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jeep Tiers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeep Tiers

I'm just curious if anyone knows what the Jeep Tiers are for leasing or buying?

im looking at buying a Wrangler Unlimited at somepoint at the beginning of next year or end of this year if I can get my score high enough by then. 

my scores currently range from 578-591. I have sent out some letters for GW and PFD and have my one and only judgement falling off 01/15 but hoping for early removal.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Ditovera
New Contributor

Re: Jeep Tiers

Interested in this as well if anyone has info! Thanks
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nobody has any info on this? 

Message 3 of 7
QCTRAV
Valued Member

I would also like to know!!
Starting Fico Score 589 Current 640

QSO $2000 ; Cap 1 Secured $300 ; First Premiere Secured ; $300 ; Piedmont Advantage CU CC $1000 ; Barclay s Rewards $1000 ; Chase Amazon Visa $500

In the Garden 5/14 until 5/15
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just bought a 2014 Jeep Patriot. With my scores I was offered 3.99% over 72 months. Hope that helps a little.
Message 5 of 7
AirlinerDudeB6
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm just curious if anyone knows what the Jeep Tiers are for leasing or buying?

im looking at buying a Wrangler Unlimited at somepoint at the beginning of next year or end of this year if I can get my score high enough by then. 

my scores currently range from 578-591. I have sent out some letters for GW and PFD and have my one and only judgement falling off 01/15 but hoping for early removal.

Keep in mind that they will likely use a FICO Auto-enhanced score which will differ from the FICO scores you see. 

Assuming you have no auto loan history, your current scores would put you borderline at Tier 3 (Tier C) ...in my opinion.  Depending on the nubmer of baddies combined with your judgement, that could drop you to Tier 4.  Income, job stability, and living situation will also play a role in the decision.

In your situation, your best bet might be to look at other options for financing (CU, dealer, current bank).  You may get a better APR going that route.

Discover It - $25.5k | Sam's Club MasterCard - $25k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $23.8k | Amex EveryDay - $23k | Barclays JetBlue - $23k | Citi TYP - $7.1k | Cap1 Quicksilver WMC - $7k | Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature - $6.5k | Chase Freedom - $3.2k | Amex Gold - NPSL |
TU 08 FICO - 812 | EQ 08 FICO - 799 | EX 08 FICO - 793 |

Utilization - 16% | AAOA - 4.3 years | In Garden - Since 9/6/16
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a previous auto loan 14K from 08' that's now in perfect standing thanks to a GW letter. 

I'm going to be looking at CU's before I go in to purchase so I can have them match. Just wasn't sure what there Tiers were, fico ranges.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.