APR/LEASE RATE: 6.3
MONTHLY PAYMENT:?
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: 

You left out some info bud Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just bought a SUV

Stats?? Who approved you? My EQ is in the 660 range and I cant get financed, I have had my current auto for 3 years now and never been late! I am just at a loss here Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Stats?? Who approved you? My EQ is in the 660 range and I cant get financed, I have had my current auto for 3 years now and never been late! I am just at a loss here Smiley Sad

I don't know why your having trouble getting financed.  I noticed in another thread NFCU declined due to DTI ratio.  May I suggest Nissan.  Nissan Motor Acceptance finances both Nissan's and Infinite's.  I got approved for 2.9% on a 2011 Nissan Rogue.  With a 620 TU score. No POI or anything.  I have only one baddie on my report and have a slew of stater cards all opened in the last 18mos.  Two current auto loans.  One which was traded in and I was able to roll in 3535 of negative equity and only put down 1600 and change.  I think you will have a great chance with NMAC go online and fill out the app and if approved it will only come back with a payment amount then go pick out your car and work the deal.  Hope this helps.  

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought my car from Mitsubishi and got my loan through my credit union Affinity Plus. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh they also pulled TU.

Message 6 of 7
mross1080
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know why your having trouble getting financed.  I noticed in another thread NFCU declined due to DTI ratio.  May I suggest Nissan.  Nissan Motor Acceptance finances both Nissan's and Infinite's.  I got approved for 2.9% on a 2011 Nissan Rogue.  With a 620 TU score. No POI or anything.  I have only one baddie on my report and have a slew of stater cards all opened in the last 18mos.  Two current auto loans.  One which was traded in and I was able to roll in 3535 of negative equity and only put down 1600 and change.  I think you will have a great chance with NMAC go online and fill out the app and if approved it will only come back with a payment amount then go pick out your car and work the deal.  Hope this helps.  

+1

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.