Iphone500

Lease help

I really would love to lease a car, it'll be my first financing ever! I have a two and a month old credit history, (AAoA) my three scores are in theevery low 700s (Fico pulled September 14th) and Ex was a fako at 702 I believe.. I make very little money, I make around 20000 a year to 21000, I was looking at leasing a standard lancer which runs for 16,000, I candefinitely afford the monthly payments, i have 3000-4000 to put down but would prefer to buy than "rent" and pay that much..Leasing would be ideal because monthly payments are lower so I assume banks are less income needy, if that makes any sense.. No cosigner and I'm 20 yrs old thank you!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+