Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leasing or buying a car from Jaguar.!! need info

tag
mtrsprt
Frequent Contributor

Re: Leasing or buying a car from Jaguar.!! need info

Would definately buy another Infiniti or BMW over a Jaguar anyday.  They are entirely overated, and have THEE worst resale value just under BMW that's almost out of warranty.  Trust me, BMW's need warranty........

An Infinity G37 is an amazing car for the money.  

Starting Score: 521 TU, 597 EQ, 574 EX on 6/20/2011
Current Score: 753 TU, 764 EQ, 766 EX on 02/17/2014
Goal Score: 720-740 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Leasing or buying a car from Jaguar.!! need info

@mtrsprt wrote:

Would definately buy another Infiniti or BMW over a Jaguar anyday.  They are entirely overated, and have THEE worst resale value just under BMW that's almost out of warranty.  Trust me, BMW's need warranty........

An Infinity G37 is an amazing car for the money.  

I ended up buying a Legacy over the G. Couldnt justify owning a car with 330hp Smiley Sad I might have to for my next car. The Q50 looks pretty sweet. AWD hybrid sedan...sweet..It seems ideal. Good gas mileage, lots of power, plenty of room, handles well in all weather. Now, if only it was priced like a Subaru...lol

To OP if you really want a Jag. I think leasing might be the way to go. Not a car worth owning. Just spend big money on renting (leasing) it for a few years. Only problem is the lease might commit you to the car for too long. You may be sick of it long before the lease is up.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.