Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenders that use Fico Auto Score 9?

tag
acevesf
New Contributor

Lenders that use Fico Auto Score 9?

Are there any lenders that are using the Auto Score 9? My Auto Score 9 is a 732 while my 8 is a 716, trying to get every point I can! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lenders that use Fico Auto Score 9?

I don't know of any lender's using the 09 model yet, most lender's are stilling using 08...with that being said I highly doubt a 16 point difference between 08 and 09 with those scores will affect you much. Now if you could bump your scores over 740 you might see a reduction in rate, just depends on the lender and what type of scoring system they use to determine rates. I have personally seen 690's get better rates than 720's because banks like Wells Fargo or Ally use internal scoring systems to determine your rate which are based off of employment/residence time, LTV ratio's, DTI, PTI, and credit score.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most of them will use FICO08 auto enhanced unfortunately... 

Message 3 of 7
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

Florida Central Credit Union uses Fico 9 Auto score. I just bought a new vehicle on July 5 and this was the score they pulled.

Mazda pulled Fico 5, and not even the auto version. I laughed at them when they tried to give me a 5.99% rate when I got the lowest that Florida Central offers, 2.25%.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me how I get my FICO 8 and/or 9 scores? Is there a different version of the report I ask for? Thanks.

Message 5 of 7
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

U can buy a 3B Report from here for 29.95 it will have all your scores.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.