Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus Financial Services - Odds of Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lexus Financial Services - Odds of Approval

I have financing at 5.9% from my CU but I want to know if it's worth applying through Lexus Finanical Services (ONLY them) at the dealership?  I already have a TON of iquiries on my Equifax from over the weekend (yes, I was lied to, directly to my face even after asking 3 times, should have known better).

Anyone know how strict they are or if I can even get financed with the information below?

Fico 08:  644, 636, 665

Autoscore 8:  665, 657, 660

I have a ch7 from 12/13 (22 months old).  Perfect payment history since discharge

Finance amount:  $42K-44K

Annual Income:  $119K + Bonus

Current Auto Loan:  $557/month

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Re: Lexus Financial Services - Odds of Approval

What happened to the Nissan?

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mynameainttracy wrote:

What happened to the Nissan?

Nissan = Disaster, lol.  That is what happened. 

I'm looking at used Lexus', the RX 350 - I found a 2014 with 9K miles that fits within my budget really well.  I was just wondering if I went new instead, if Lexus financial would even be worth looking at.  I think I answered my own question, I just need to stick with the used car - it is just that buying used is a first for me.  The interior was perfect, there is just an exterior/paint issue they promised to fix, I got nervous that they wouldn't do it or not do it well enough and wanted a backup plan just in case.

Added:  Sending my loan officer the OK to print up the paperwork now :-)

Message 3 of 9
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Having an RX350 myself I definitely think you will be getting the better vehicle. The technology is still well above my head but we love it. Congrats!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mynameainttracy wrote:

Having an RX350 myself I definitely think you will be getting the better vehicle. The technology is still well above my head but we love it. Congrats!

I'm excited about it!  I looked at it before buying my Murano, big mistake, should have gotten it then.  Oh well, live and learn.

My loan documents just came in!  Yay, so fast!  Now here is hoping Carmax fixed the door as promised.........I won't turn over the check information until they do!

Message 5 of 9
sccredit
Valued Contributor

If the 2014 RX does not work out I think a quality Lexus dealer could get a deal done for you.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

All done! Left today with a new car. They were able to fix the issues, you have to know where and what you are looking for. So in was happy! Interior is in fantastic condition so it all worked out.

All that's left is to figure out all the buttons.....
Message 7 of 9
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
All done! Left today with a new car. They were able to fix the issues, you have to know where and what you are looking for. So in was happy! Interior is in fantastic condition so it all worked out.

All that's left is to figure out all the buttons.....

Good luck with that!  I've got the critical ones down and that's about it.

Congrats on the new ride!

Message 8 of 9
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new vehicle...
Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.