cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus GS350 lease. Please tell me your thoughts if you have one also.

tag
kerinmiami
Regular Contributor

Re: Lexus GS350 lease. Please tell me your thoughts if you have one also.

@Anonymous wrote:

To know if you are getting a good deal we would need to know the money factor, residual etc.  The changes in payment tell me the origional money factor was marked up quite a bit.  

You can ask, it can be shown to you, it cannot be undisclosed. I had did the MF, resi on the first try but at another dealship I got to lower the price of the vehicle and they used my recent college grad. For the same car with the extra opt payment went from 568, 540 to a finale 500, I actually think I could have gotten 480-490, but my score droped to 696 on the FICO 5, FICO 8 it was 722 (dashboard)

Message 11 of 21
kerinmiami
Regular Contributor

Re: Good to know. Im in south florida and in looking to lease...

@mariposa7678 wrote:
Good to know. Im in south florida and in looking to lease a lexus rx300

I live in FLL, I went to Lexus NM-I felt like I was at chevy dealer. SMgr came out told me the best she could do on  the GS was 568 a month, that acutally was down from the 590 or so from the beginning, but I left because I am not paying 568 her finally offer. The next day the salesman called he could 540. NO thanks.

August 31 I went to Lexus of Pembroke Pines. Very professional dealer (until now), I actually bought my first IS from there in 2014.

I do not work over the summer so my scores go down because of credit balance increase, so I had a 696-FICO instead (Equifax) of the 729 I had when I bought my IS, they did a triple but did not inform me. They use EX (always my lowest) but then they used TU and EX which have the higher scores, but they did not tell me that, I would have negotiated from the higher scores-you need a 720 for tier one for Lexus. I emailed the customer service manager, becasue I feel like if you used a higher score to get me qualifted I should have told about that information don not let me think my deal is based of the Exquifax score.

I was late after 9pm, I guess I should have had some Cuban coffee before I started negotiating that deal.

I called the salesman, he has yet to call me back. This was Thursday, no one from the dealer has communicated with me. I cannot wait to get my survey, and call the BBB.

Message 12 of 21
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

@kerinmiami wrote:

@mariposa7678 wrote:

I live in FLL, I went to Lexus NM-I felt like I was at chevy dealer. SMgr came out told me the best she could do on  the GS was 568 a month, that acutally was down from the 590 or so from the beginning, but I left because I am not paying 568 her finally offer. The next day the salesman called he could 540. NO thanks.

August 31 I went to Lexus of Pembroke Pines. Very professional dealer (until now), I actually bought my first IS from there in 2014.

I do not work over the summer so my scores go down because of credit balance increase, so I had a 696-FICO instead (Equifax) of the 729 I had when I bought my IS, they did a triple but did not inform me. They use EX (always my lowest) but then they used TU and EX which have the higher scores, but they did not tell me that, I would have negotiated from the higher scores-you need a 720 for tier one for Lexus. I emailed the customer service manager, becasue I feel like if you used a higher score to get me qualifted I should have told about that information don not let me think my deal is based of the Exquifax score.

I was late after 9pm, I guess I should have had some Cuban coffee before I started negotiating that deal.

I called the salesman, he has yet to call me back. This was Thursday, no one from the dealer has communicated with me. I cannot wait to get my survey, and call the BBB.

Wow thanks for the advise. That was the dealer i was loking. I read a couple of complains in BBB about them. 

The originally pull EX? Cause that is always my lowest as well. I can work on my credit because my plan is to sell my kia and pay down the ford (2011 fiesta) so I can lease my dream car. What about the insurance. Is high? I will call geico to get a quote so i know more or less the best deal. 

Oh by the way. If i dont take my cuban shot i cant funtion right lol  

2/23/15 -EQ 676 TU 627 EX 665 7/27/15 EQ 683 TU 683 EX 677 9/4/15 EQ 719 TU 690 EX 677 11/5/15 EQ 725 TU 693 EX 734**2/7/16 EQ 732 TU 696 EX 742
Message 13 of 21
kerinmiami
Regular Contributor

@mariposa7678 wrote:

@kerinmiami wrote:

@mariposa7678 wrote:

Wow thanks for the advise. That was the dealer i was loking. I read a couple of complains in BBB about them. 

The originally pull EX? Cause that is always my lowest as well. I can work on my credit because my plan is to sell my kia and pay down the ford (2011 fiesta) so I can lease my dream car. What about the insurance. Is high? I will call geico to get a quote so i know more or less the best deal. 

Oh by the way. If i dont take my cuban shot i cant funtion right lol  

No problem.

I had a good experience when I bought the IS last year.  I thought this time was fine too. I do not like JM Lexus or Lexus of NM.

Yes the did they pulled EX and show me my score, but I never knew they were going to pull the other TWO!!  So if they used the one of the other two for me they need to recontract me for a lower payment.

I suggest that you wait until you have a 720 my score jumped back up to the mid 750 after the first of the month since I paid down 2k in CC debit. I should have waited until the end of this month.

I paid my IS lease off.I did not trade it. My insurance is 88 bucks a month. Lexus does not require 100k insurance that everyone else does. Low cost of ownership. The E350 and CTS were about the same to insure. I have good credit and a good driving record (ticket clinic)

Message 14 of 21
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

Do the always pull EX? My driving record is clean as well so i dont think i will pay high insurace. Thanks for the info.
2/23/15 -EQ 676 TU 627 EX 665 7/27/15 EQ 683 TU 683 EX 677 9/4/15 EQ 719 TU 690 EX 677 11/5/15 EQ 725 TU 693 EX 734**2/7/16 EQ 732 TU 696 EX 742
Message 15 of 21
kerinmiami
Regular Contributor

@mariposa7678 wrote:
Do the always pull EX? My driving record is clean as well so i dont think i will pay high insurace. Thanks for the info.

I am sorry equifax. They pulled equifax when I bought my IS in 2014. They did pull it again for the GS, but they did not tell me they would pull the other two. I could have got a better deal I think, but compared to other things I read about lease payments for the GS I think okay. not bad at all. from low 600 to 568, 540 to 500 for my GS thats pretty much fully loaded and that awesome red interior!

Message 16 of 21
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

@kerinmiami wrote:

@mariposa7678 wrote:

I am sorry equifax. They pulled equifax when I bought my IS in 2014. They did pull it again for the GS, but they did not tell me they would pull the other two. I could have got a better deal I think, but compared to other things I read about lease payments for the GS I think okay. not bad at all. from low 600 to 568, 540 to 500 for my GS thats pretty much fully loaded and that awesome red interior!

I dont think those payment are bad specially if you can afford it.   Enjoy your car

Message 17 of 21
Brianinpa18330grh
Valued Member

My comment has nothing to do with your lease except the fact I am extremely jealous of you guys living in Ft Lauderdale! We try to get between there and Lighthouse point every few months. It's amazing that a Lexus down there is like a Honda where I live. Up here in the Poconos, PA we have billboards advertising corollas for 129/mo, down there it's billboards for Maseratis at 599/mo. Just know you guys are lucky to live where other people vacation!
Message 18 of 21
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

@Brianinpa18330grh wrote:
My comment has nothing to do with your lease except the fact I am extremely jealous of you guys living in Ft Lauderdale! We try to get between there and Lighthouse point every few months. It's amazing that a Lexus down there is like a Honda where I live. Up here in the Poconos, PA we have billboards advertising corollas for 129/mo, down there it's billboards for Maseratis at 599/mo. Just know you guys are lucky to live where other people vacation!

not really, living here is very expensive and the weather is not good,(atleast for me, I don't like it) is to humid. 

Message 19 of 21
kerinmiami
Regular Contributor

@mariposa7678 wrote:

@Brianinpa18330grh wrote:

not really, living here is very expensive and the weather is not good,(atleast for me, I don't like it) is to humid. 

I like living here. The raining season is alomst over, then nice weather around November - april. Yeah you are right it is very expensive to live here. 1b/1b staring around 1800 is killing me but a two/two 2100-I might get a roommate soon.

Living where ppl vaction is not all that good. "it is a rolls royce, look honey" we know when ppl are not local. Never eat on Ocean Dr. in  South Beach.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.