cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus Lease Approved! I Finally Got My Car!

tag
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Lexus Lease Approved! I Finally Got My Car!

Good morning everyone! So my goal at the beginning of repairing my credit was to finally buy or lease a car IN MY OWN NAME and without a cosigner etc. I started this journey a year ago and yesterday my dream came true. After equipping myself with all the knowledge I found here on car buying, leasing, I walked into the Lexus dealership and leased me a brand new 2015 NX200T F Sport Black on Black with the only money coming out of my pocket was taxes and registration fees! Total of $2300 out of my pocket. They pulled a 700 Auto Enhanced FICO score from Experian for me. I wanted them to use Transunion as that is my highest but they wouldnt budge and in fact they made me unfreeze my EX report. Still got the best MF and lease terms and my payment is $569 a month for a fully loaded Lexus. I will post pictures later but just wanted others to know. Ask me any questions you may have. I am on cloud 9!!! 

Pics added!20150608_120059_resized_1.jpg20150608_120030_resized_1.jpg20150607_161855_resized_1.jpg20150607_161842_resized.jpg

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexus Lease Approved! I Finally Got My Car!

Good job.  Congrats and enjoy the new car..

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

i m so glad for you. I have the Lexus NX 200 Sport in mind for next year this time. 

Just got myself a 2015 Chevy Equinox LS . When you say your lexus comes Loaded " what was left out" seems like a better question? 

Tell me about it

Message 3 of 13
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i m so glad for you. I have the Lexus NX 200 Sport in mind for next year this time. 

Just got myself a 2015 Chevy Equinox LS . When you say your lexus comes Loaded " what was left out" seems like a better question? 

Tell me about it

I really wanted the QI phone charger that is built into the car but they none of the cars in stock had them and if I would have custom built the car, it would take 4-6 months to arrive to me since this car is in high demand right now. I also would have liked (not a big deal) the power lift back door. Basically you press a button and the back door opens for you instead of you manually opening the door yourself. I wanted white on red but none in stock in any of the dealerships near me so I went with black on black.

Message 4 of 13
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Congratulation of achieve your goal. Very nice ride.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!

She's a thing of BEAUTY!!!

*I'm free for rides...anytime!* LOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow She's gorgeous!!! I want one! Congratulations!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jacksont1981 wrote:

Good morning everyone! So my goal at the beginning of repairing my credit was to finally buy or lease a car IN MY OWN NAME and without a cosigner etc. I started this journey a year ago and yesterday my dream came true. After equipping myself with all the knowledge I found here on car buying, leasing, I walked into the Lexus dealership and leased me a brand new 2015 NX200T F Sport Black on Black with the only money coming out of my pocket was taxes and registration fees! Total of $2300 out of my pocket. They pulled a 700 Auto Enhanced FICO score from Experian for me. I wanted them to use Transunion as that is my highest but they wouldnt budge and in fact they made me unfreeze my EX report. Still got the best MF and lease terms and my payment is $569 a month for a fully loaded Lexus. I will post pictures later but just wanted others to know. Ask me any questions you may have. I am on cloud 9!!! 

Pics added!20150608_120059_resized_1.jpg20150608_120030_resized_1.jpg20150607_161855_resized_1.jpg20150607_161842_resized.jpg

Congrats!!!!!  Looks AWESOME!!! Smiley Very Happy  We have the same wheels!  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow jacksont1981! Awesome Lex! Makes me want to go lease one when I get home later this year. I've never actually seen that model before either. Looks great!

See, this is what why these forums are so awesome. People learn, put into action, and show others the results. It inspires me to see that you get that Lexus and I can't wait to lease a car of my own when the time comes. 

Congratulations! 

Message 9 of 13
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow jacksont1981! Awesome Lex! Makes me want to go lease one when I get home later this year. I've never actually seen that model before either. Looks great!

See, this is what why these forums are so awesome. People learn, put into action, and show others the results. It inspires me to see that you get that Lexus and I can't wait to lease a car of my own when the time comes. 

Congratulations! 

Awe this means the world to me! You guys have no idea what these forums have done for me. All I want to do now is give back to others to show that there is always hope at the end of the day. Never give up and be prepared to work for what you really want. My credit was such a sore spot for me so long and now I am no longer ashamed. Its a great feeling.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.