cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus Lease Approved! I Finally Got My Car!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexus Lease Approved! I Finally Got My Car!

@jacksont1981 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow jacksont1981! Awesome Lex! Makes me want to go lease one when I get home later this year. I've never actually seen that model before either. Looks great!

See, this is what why these forums are so awesome. People learn, put into action, and show others the results. It inspires me to see that you get that Lexus and I can't wait to lease a car of my own when the time comes. 

Congratulations! 

Awe this means the world to me! You guys have no idea what these forums have done for me. All I want to do now is give back to others to show that there is always hope at the end of the day. Never give up and be prepared to work for what you really want. My credit was such a sore spot for me so long and now I am no longer ashamed. Its a great feeling.

What part of long island are you from.. Can help but notice the reg and inspection lol 

Message 11 of 13
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

LOL good eye. 5 towns area and went to the Lexus in Rockville Centre
Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 12 of 13
adavis425
Established Contributor

You go!! Awesome job!!Smiley Tongue

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.