Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus NX200t F Sport Lease

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Lexus NX200t F Sport Lease

Got numbers within $10/month of where I want and I send a credit app in for them to pull and she calls me to let me know I'm Tier 2 at 675 (ouch! That's over 30 point drop since leasing our Mercedes)
I told her she needed to get me tier bump or I would not purchase because it's a big jump in payment Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Klesko
Regular Contributor

Re: Lexus NX200t F Sport Lease

@Creditaddict wrote:
Got numbers within $10/month of where I want and I send a credit app in for them to pull and she calls me to let me know I'm Tier 2 at 675 (ouch! That's over 30 point drop since leasing our Mercedes)
I told her she needed to get me tier bump or I would not purchase because it's a big jump in payment Smiley Sad

I have done this multiple times. I make it clear I will not lease unless I am top tier credit. The key is to knowing the top tier money factor before going in because they can mark it up. 

Penfed Visa 10k | Penfed PLOC 25k | Citi Hhonors 10k | Total Rewards Visa $25k | Alliant Visa $15k | Barclays Arrival + $13k | Barclays AAdvantage $5k | Barclays Apple $2.2k | CapOne QS WMC $26.5k | CapOne QS $5k | CapOne Plat $5k | Discover 8.5k | Allegacy Visa $6k | DCU Visa $7.5k | Best Buy Visa $11k | Lowes Store Card $30k | Walmart Store Card $10k | Amazon Store Card $25k
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lexus NX200t F Sport Lease

Since I was quoted the top tier on my payment negotiations I did know it!

I didn't hear back from them so I leased a Volvo
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.