Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus

tag
vetstorm91
New Contributor

Lexus

Could I qualify for a Lexus with a 684 fiico tu score? I reside in Houston area. I am need of a car
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexus

What exactly do you mean?  We would need more details like which version of the lexus and would you be trying to get any loan or a loan from a specific place also used or new?  I guess really the question would how much money are you asking?  Like a lexus that cost 35k-45k?  New or used also matters becuase it's actually easier more often than not to be approved for a new vehicle loan vice used! 

Message 2 of 5
vetstorm91
New Contributor

I m looking 2012 Lexus es 350 new. The reason asking cause I read on forum that Lexus use your fico scores for auto loan.
Message 3 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@vetstorm91 wrote:
I m looking 2012 Lexus es 350 new. The reason asking cause I read on forum that Lexus use your fico scores for auto loan.

It is very likely that they will pull an Auto~enhanced FICO score which gives more weight to auto installment loans/leases.     Do you have any previous auto history at all ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 5
p-
Valued Contributor

@vetstorm91 wrote:
Could I qualify for a Lexus with a 684 fiico tu score? I reside in Houston area. I am need of a car

Income and auto history will have a lot to do with that.  Can you afford a new Lexus?  Have you ever had a car payment?  What derogatory items do you have on all 3 reports?  What is your monthly income?  How much money have you saved for a down payment?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.