cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lil Sister may be getting took Need help?

tag
tunseeker1
Regular Contributor

Re: Lil Sister may be getting took Need help?

When he applied for the loan did he use his income only or household income which included some of her income also?

The state of Georgia recognizes that half of his income is hers and she may need to give permission for its use for debt repayment.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello crstalM, thanks for your reply I believe they got the deal worked out? I told her to be on the safe side though wait about 30-45 days then pull all 3 of her CR"S to make sure that loan is reporting in his name only.  Thanks for your insightInsert Smileys
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks tunseeker1, when DH applied for the car he stated his income only Dw was present only for support to him in no way affiliated with the purchase of this car. Dh told salesman this upfront before they even started to to do the deal that is the strange part to this whole ordeal It has been my understanding that only the person or persons that is willing to be contractually liable for whatever loan he or she is applying for is the only party-parties who is asked for the personal information in regards to applying for loan in question. Correct me if I am wrong one thing the finance manager called my sister back explained the reason for the lender who is GMAC requested her credit information: The first car they purchased in 2001 was financed thru GMAC @ that time both names were on the loan. Now GMAC wanted to know why DW is not on the new loan  something to the effect of GMAC was thinking maybe DW had bad credit now this being the reason for her not applying on this loan?. Again correct me if I am wrong just because you sign for one car loan does not mean from now on it is required that DH and DW both have to sign for loans. Something still has a fowl odor to me I have bought several cars never once di any of this come up. So what do you think sorry for length tell me what you think the bottom line is on this. If this matters both there FICO"S over 750 I'm sorry only his income was accounted for on the l;oan.

Message Edited by credit08 on 05-30-2008 11:16 AM
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.