Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan after discharge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loan after discharge

A little advice would be greatly appreciated. We just recently recieved a BK7 discharge in January and my scores are in the 560-580 range. The car we currently have will likely be repossessed soon, since we never re-affirmed the loan.  Where would anyone suggest I start looking for a loan? I'm sure I could try RoadLoans, but wanted to see if there are better options.  The auto we have was through CapOne, so they are likely off the table.  I kind of wanted to have a pre-qualification or check in hand when I walk into a dealership before negotiating and seeing what they can find for me, but I am open to suggestions. Auto credit express? My Auto Loan?

We will probably be looking for used since we need a minivan or large SUV and don't want more than a $400 or so payment.

1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Loan after discharge

@Anonymous wrote:

A little advice would be greatly appreciated. We just recently recieved a BK7 discharge in January and my scores are in the 560-580 range. The car we currently have will likely be repossessed soon, since we never re-affirmed the loan.  Where would anyone suggest I start looking for a loan? I'm sure I could try RoadLoans, but wanted to see if there are better options.  The auto we have was through CapOne, so they are likely off the table.  I kind of wanted to have a pre-qualification or check in hand when I walk into a dealership before negotiating and seeing what they can find for me, but I am open to suggestions. Auto credit express? My Auto Loan?

We will probably be looking for used since we need a minivan or large SUV and don't want more than a $400 or so payment.

Chevy or GM will approve.

Ford probably would too.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.