Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan for jet skis so guess it's still an auto

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Loan for jet skis so guess it's still an auto

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had a couple of friends who have had personal watercraft, (and live in your area actually).  They experience I have witnessed is they are a ton of fun but like anything recreational you have to have time to get out and use them and after a while they get used less but of course the payment and insurance costs are still coming in.  My two buddies both kept theirs for two or three years, used them a ton in year one, less in year two and sold them in year three at a loss.  Personally I would find a used one, there are a ton out there that are lightly used and have taken their depreciation hit.  You can likely find a pair.  I am sure your MDX will be fine unless your hauling them up to the mountians a heck of a lot, even then it would probably be fine but that would be the only circumstance that would stress it at all.

Thanks I bought the skis. Paid 38k OTD it's 2 skis, the skis cover, a triton dual trailer, 4 life vest, 2 fire extinguisher 2 starter kit and 4 gasoline container that fit on trailer. Will be taking it out this weekend for the break in

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.