tag
Bdaddy23

Looking for a lease

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a lease, does anyone know who
Lexus
Mercedes Benz
Cadillac

Pulls for a lease application ( EX, EQ or TU)

I'm in SoCal

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for a lease

Lexus: EX
Mercedes: TU
Cadillac: I think it is EX

It may depend though depending on dealership. I have never heard of any dealer using Equifax though.

CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 2 of 6
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

I thought no dealer pulled Equifax as well until my partner got a lease through Infiniti for the Q50 and it shows an inquiry on Equifax from them. We are based in Long Island, NY so maybe location has something to do with it. We are looking into a Lexus lease now and I am trying to find out who they pull as well. Seems like from what I have read they pull Transunion

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 3 of 6
Luscher
Valued Contributor

ya i meen i know for credit cards it is based off of location. I feel like TU and EX are the only ones that really matter
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jacksont1981 wrote:

I thought no dealer pulled Equifax as well until my partner got a lease through Infiniti for the Q50 and it shows an inquiry on Equifax from them. We are based in Long Island, NY so maybe location has something to do with it. We are looking into a Lexus lease now and I am trying to find out who they pull as well. Seems like from what I have read they pull Transunion

i hope you went to smithtown and not massapequa for the infinti LOL.. smithtown customer service is wonderful!!! and yes mercedes defintely pulls transunion

Message 5 of 6
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jacksont1981 wrote:

i hope you went to smithtown and not massapequa for the infinti LOL.. smithtown customer service is wonderful!!! and yes mercedes defintely pulls transunion

We actually went to Lynbrook Infiniti. They have treated us well there. We had a FX35 then got the Q50 and they have been wonderful from the first day we went. 

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.